Electrician Talk banner

Do you ever have more customers than you can schedule?

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  five.five-six 
#1 ·

When you started your business, your dream was probably to have more customers than you knew what to do with. Thanks to your expertise and hard work, your dream has come true, you have your pick of quality customers. As an electrician, this is a great spot to be in, but there’s added pressure as well. What is the best way to handle being so much in demand? Four Ways to Handle Increased Demand for Your Services
Do you ever have more customers than you can schedule?

How do you handle it?

See less See more
#3 ·
I often have more work than we can do. I usually tell the customer it may be 3-4 weeks but sometimes it is longer than that.

It is hard when they are good customers so I try and jump on it if I can especially if it is a small job.

I also have an ex-worker who helps me when I get in a pinch and we help him when he gets overwhelmed.

#5 ·
Mike started Wiretech Company in 1990 with a business model for the highest quality work and customer relationships. Mike says “our reputation is the most important thing we have; without it, we have no business”. He often tells his guys that when he did electrical work on the side, his customers were convinced that no one else could do what he could do and they would wait as long as it took for him to come to their homes and take care of their work.

#7 ·
Mike started Wiretech Company after being released from prison in 1990 with a business model for the lowest quality work and customer relationships. Mike says “disregard for the code or customer satisfaction is the most important thing we have; without it, we have no business” while he is naked in the street touching himself. He often tells his guys that when he did electrical work on the side, his customers got mad when they found him going thru their panty drawer. Mike of wiretech company is a convicted sex offender.
I fixed it for you :biggrin: @rconnory

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.