Electrician Talk banner
81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
Electrician
152 Posts
Gentlemen of Forum.. I consider myself an honest man, believing in honesty first. Knowing, that you don't know me personally.
*But If otherwise, wouldn't have never disclosed what you read in post#67. Believing in honesty. I'm not trying to spread rumors, or misinformation.

·
Registered
Electrical Contractor
2,779 Posts
Here's a snapshot of the history of Covid in the NWT.

Rectangle Product Font Line Screenshot

Yes, I know the numbers look insignificant.

I feel sorry for people who might become sick when for whatever reason they can't take the vaccine.

·
Registered
Electrical contractor 37 years. Electrical inspector 2 years
1,670 Posts
Gentlemen of Forum.. I consider myself an honest man, believing in honesty first. Knowing, that you don't know me personally.
*But If otherwise, wouldn't have never disclosed what you read in post#67. Believing in honesty. I'm not trying to spread rumors, or misinformation.
With regard to having Covid and not needing the shot, wasn't there a study in Israel on this? If I recall correctly they looked at 250,000 people and found the natural immunity was better and last longer than the vaccine. Another study in the US says otherwise. Who do we believe? The biggest problem is that both sides hate each other so much that nothing gets established

·
Registered
Night Machinist/Electrician, shelved license currently,
1,559 Posts
82 posts and no mention of "herd immunity"....
Our family and in-laws had it back in December 2019, and again in spring 2020. Nothing so far this year for any of us that previously had it. "Anti-bodies" thats what we get from an infection. If you've had the virus you have anti-bodies and those are keeping you from catching it again or if you do, it will be milder. The 1st time in 2019 was the worst as far as sickness, the one in 2020 was much milder. It is no joke, but is over done by the media. Seems to me what we need is a reliable quick test for anti-bodies.

·
Registered
Electrician
152 Posts
No Joe, it's not insignificant numbers.. And here comes bit of additional information Joe.

During this "rush across or border" and @ one time, we had 80 count border control officers @ once, sick & off work, basically out of duty.

And yes KB1b1.. I have seen that study. I believe in Israel's study, before believing in my own government's information. And the damned thing about it, I love my Country..

·
Registered
Electrical Contractor
2,779 Posts
With regard to having Covid and not needing the shot, wasn't there a study in Israel on this? If I recall correctly they looked at 250,000 people and found the natural immunity was better and last longer than the vaccine. Another study in the US says otherwise. Who do we believe? The biggest problem is that both sides hate each other so much that nothing gets established

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,829 Posts
Just wondering.. I went out couple/ three weeks ago, to a Tobacco shop down the road here in Washington. Stepped inside store, noticing two employee's behind the counter. I was only customer in the shop. Nobody (us three) were wearing mask. Conversation began between myself & the two employees. By the time one employee reached area of the register in front of me, he was wearing a mask.

I thought the guy was wearing the mask, for his own piece of mind.. Neither employee while I was there, inquired into why I wasn't wearing a mask inside the establishment. Later on that evening, finding out State of Washington having returned to the mandatory "mask mandate" in public. *Naturally, I was completely shocked by the situation @ hand.

Anyway, we've returned to a Statewide mandate. Wondering if anyone elsewhere, enduring the same situation.
The idiocy will continue as libtards lead the way!!

·
Registered
Retired EC and Fuel distribution contractor
1,713 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
A nursing home employee near here tested positive (Had no symptoms), turned out that he infected 70 residents 10 of which died. Thank goodness they are COVID-19 free now.
There is no way anyone can say with certainty that fellow infected any of those people. There are too many asymptomatic people out that probably could have infected them instead.

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,829 Posts
There is no way anyone can say with certainty that fellow infected any of those people. There are too many asymptomatic people out that probably could have infected them instead.
Common sense goes out the window when dealing with covid. You need to keep the numbers high to get government monetary assistance to fight the fight......lol!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Common sense goes out the window when dealing with covid. You need to keep the numbers high to get government monetary assistance to fight the fight......lol!
Mech, this should add proof to your point: Just 1or 2 days after Gov. Cuomo resigned in disgrace the new governor added 12,000 new names to thee NY Covid-19 death total.

In March, 2021 Indiana’s Gov. Holcomb added several thousand names to the Covid-19 death rolls. (I can’t find the link right now, probably has been suppressed).

Why else except for the $$$$$ (or fear factor)?

·
Registered
Electrician
152 Posts
Can you post a reliable link to that for reference? I understand that is super rare.
As I've stated in posting #74, the news links I've been following. And I was just @ " One American News" online this morning.

*Think there is something this morning that everyone might have an interest with, if concerned about Vaccination(s)
*Where you are Vaccinated, non-Vaccinated or having already experienced the Covid 19 Virus.
*You'll find it upon arrival, if search their main page, it will be obvious. They do run a disclaimer also..

Have safe day @ the office..(y) *Came back to add, I don't know how long it will be available...

·
Administrator
Retired EC
23,543 Posts
It is interesting that they are saying 27 times more likely to get the covid virus then if you are unvaccinated. BS, 99% of the people in hospitals with covid are unvaxed people. Those that are dying are unvaxed people. No question many vax people get the virus but they are not having symptoms... This is typical to take a study and accept results without knowing how the study was done.
If you don't want the truth out then just explain part of the study.....It makes me sick to think that they would even report this crap

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,829 Posts

Mech, this should add proof to your point: Just 1or 2 days after Gov. Cuomo resigned in disgrace the new governor added 12,000 new names to thee NY Covid-19 death total.

In March, 2021 Indiana’s Gov. Holcomb added several thousand names to the Covid-19 death rolls. (I can’t find the link right now, probably has been suppressed).

Why else except for the $$$$$ (or fear factor)?
[/QUOTE]

In any criminal enterprise you just follow the money.

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,829 Posts
It is interesting that they are saying 27 times more likely to get the covid virus then if you are unvaccinated. BS, 99% of the people in hospitals with covid are unvaxed people. Those that are dying are unvaxed people. No question many vax people get the virus but they are not having symptoms... This is typical to take a study and accept results without knowing how the study was done.
If you don't want the truth out then just explain part of the study.....It makes me sick to think that they would even report this crap
If you trust the American based propaganda machines that print so called news you are a part of the problem not the solution.

Every "news" source in this country has an agenda and it isn't truth telling.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I know a number of people who have had it, my wife included. I did not get it. I know about 8-10 people who had mild cases, 1 who was very ill but not on a respirator. Some were vaccinated (including the one that was very ill), some were not. My older brother (82) died of Covid back in June but he might have died anyway as he had several comorbidity factors (he had been vaccinated).

·
Registered
Electrician
152 Posts
I'm sitting here now, front puter screen & Biden is delivering his Covid address now this moment
Dennis, your President will return to TV again today, hearing making some slight changes to his yesterday's Covid address announcement. Think it's going to be interesting Dennis, where he was pitting the vaccinated, against the unvaccinated w/ virus antibodies..

·
Administrator
Retired EC
23,543 Posts
If you trust the American based propaganda machines that print so called news you are a part of the problem not the solution.

Every "news" source in this country has an agenda and it isn't truth telling.
But you trust the conspiracy theories that have no basis at all. I have yet to read proof of any of the garbage that spews from the mouths of these intellectual morons...Do you think it is possible for all the news companies to get all the doctors to lie about what they are facing daily in their hospitals? This is so widespread that these theories are killing America.

·
Super Moderator
7,381 Posts
Saw a guy in HI on the news. He works in a medical facility. Man is admitted with heart attack. He tested positive for being alive - automatic COVID declaration. He was treated for his heart attack over the coming days and discharged. Never treated for covid, never in the covid unit, but sure enough, marked down as Covid admission so they steal the public money.

81 - 100 of 133 Posts