Electrician Talk banner
101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Estwing magic
26,297 Posts
A friend’s sister’s daughter couldn’t go to a grad party because she was exposed to Covid. Her mother felt sorry for her and took her out to a nice restaurant. The next day the daughter was diagnosed with Covid.

We could be further ahead of this if some people weren’t so bloody stupid. If you don’t believe in masks and vaccinations, at least stay home if you know you have been exposed. It takes a special kind of stupid to not believe in contagion.

·
Estwing magic
26,297 Posts
Saw a guy in HI on the news. He works in a medical facility. Man is admitted with heart attack. He tested positive for being alive - automatic COVID declaration. He was treated for his heart attack over the coming days and discharged. Never treated for covid, never in the covid unit, but sure enough, marked down as Covid admission so they steal the public money.
So did they make money for treating both a heart attack and Covid?

·
Registered
Scada Supervisor
3,527 Posts
So did they make money for treating both a heart attack and Covid?
I think the government gives them money for the covid case not charging the insurance or person. They all want free money from Uncle Sam.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
According to my brother-in-Law who is a big time financial advisor, the federal gov’t pays either the state or hospital about $850 per Covid-19 patient or related death. I’ll leave it up to you to decide if it is about the $$$$ or not.

·
Registered
Electrician
152 Posts
Dennis, your President will return to TV again today, hearing making some slight changes to his yesterday's Covid address announcement. Think it's going to be interesting Dennis, where he was pitting the vaccinated, against the unvaccinated w/ virus antibodies..
Well they had announced earlier, he would come out to the podium and speak to the people today.. Guess W.H had trouble "winding him up".. I don't know..

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,829 Posts
But you trust the conspiracy theories that have no basis at all. I have yet to read proof of any of the garbage that spews from the mouths of these intellectual morons...Do you think it is possible for all the news companies to get all the doctors to lie about what they are facing daily in their hospitals? This is so widespread that these theories are killing America.
You're out of touch with reality brother, you need to get out more.

People that die from covid have other underlying conditions or they are obese.

I have heart disease, kidney disease, and I'm diabetic, When I was exposed to it last year I had a cough for two weeks. When I was in the hospital last Thanksgiving (for something else) I refused to wear a mak and take all the precautions they wanted. I'm still here, I didn't catch it.

My first wife died from it 7 December 2020, my daughter, son in law and two grandbabies had it.

It's less deadly than the flu.

As soon as a medical professional speaks out against the propaghanda they are shut down for not falling in step.

Melissa Rexroth

August 21 at 2:40 AM ·
I’m an RN of 10 years and I am being fired December 1. I’m not political. I don’t watch the news. I do my job and I go home to my family. I love caring for others from every single walk of life and I take that responsibility seriously. Last year I worked the floor no one else wanted to. I have my own medical issues, but I willingly worked that floor. I sat face to face with your loved ones without fear because I trust science when it says the survival rate is greater than 99%. However, I don’t judge anyone who is scared. If I hadn’t seen all the things I’ve seen with my own eyes, I would probably be scared too. Most of my patients walked out the front door
💜
Yes it is real, some became extremely ill and have long lasting effects, some succumbed, but most people walked out the door!!! This year I’m working in the ER and will be fired December 1st for refusing a
💉
How is it possible that I worked the entire past year, most shifts on said floor, many times without the proper equipment, and without the
💉
, but today I am expendable??? I stand for FREEDOM! You have the right to disagree with me and I will still support your right to your opinions. I will NEVER agree to force anything on anyone. I support your right to choose the
💉
for you and your family. My choice, after what I have personally witnessed, is to abstain until long term studies have been conducted. I could share story after story about adverse effects I have personally witnessed, but I am not because it is your choice and you’ve most likely already chosen. If you haven’t, I encourage you to research and dig deep. Talk to people who are on the front lines. I am here today asking you stand for freedom for us all. If this is forced, what is next? Then after that? What freedoms will our children have to fight for? Don’t let this fall on them. This is simply about freedom! Much love
💜

It must be 'liberal logic' that when it comes to abortion it's "my body, my choice" is just fine BUT when it comes to a basically untested "vaccine" they want the government to tell you what to do with YOUR BODY!!!

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,829 Posts
DAR ES SALAAM (Reuters) - Coronavirus test kits used in Tanzania were dismissed as faulty by President John Magufuli on Sunday, because he said they had returned positive results on samples taken from a goat and a pawpaw.

Magufuli, whose government has already drawn criticism for being secretive about the coronavirus outbreak and has previously asked Tanzanians to pray the coronavirus away, said the kits had “technical errors”.
The COVID-19 testing kits had been imported from abroad, Magufuli said during an event in Chato in the north west of Tanzania, although he did not give further details.
The president said he had instructed Tanzanian security forces to check the quality of the kits. They had randomly obtained several non-human samples, including from a pawpaw, a goat and a sheep, but had assigned them human names and ages.

These samples were then submitted to Tanzania’s laboratory to test for the coronavirus, with the lab technicians left deliberately unaware of their origins.

Samples from the pawpaw and the goat tested positive for COVID-19, the president said, adding this meant it was likely that some people were being tested positive when in fact they were not infected by the coronavirus.
“There is something happening. I said before we should not accept that every aid is meant to be good for this nation,” Magufuli said, adding the kits should be investigated.

As of Sunday, Tanzania had recorded 480 cases of COVID-19 and 17 deaths but unlike most other African countries, Dar es Salaam sometimes goes for days without offering updates, with the last bulletin on cases on Wednesday.

Magufuli also said that he was sending a plane to collect a cure being promoted by Madagascar’s president. The herbal mix has not yet undergone internationally recognised scientific testing.
“I’m communicating with Madagascar,” he said during a speech, adding: “They have got a medicine. We will send a flight there and the medicine will be brought in the country so that Tanzanians too can benefit.”

COVID-19 infections and fatalities reported across Africa have been relatively low compared with the United States, parts of Asia and Europe. But Africa also has extremely low levels of testing, with rates of only around 500 per million people.
Writing by Elias Biryabarema; Editing by Alexander Smith
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

Goat and pawpaw 'test positive' for COVID-19 in Tanzania | Reuters Video

Reactions: micromind

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,829 Posts
  • Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 375 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 7, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,439 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths pdf icon[1.4 MB, 40 pages].
Adverse effects from vaccinations right from the CDC page:

COVID-19 Vaccination

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,829 Posts
CDC is actively investigating reports of people developing myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) after receiving a mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna). Most of these people fully recover, but information is not yet available about potential long-term effects. Understanding long-term health effects is critically important to explaining the risks and benefits of COVID-19 vaccination to the public and informing clinical guidance.
Therefore, CDC is conducting surveys of patients (or their parents or guardians) and healthcare providers to gather information about myocarditis after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination. These surveys will help CDC learn more about the health effects of myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination and understand any association between myocarditis and COVID-19 vaccination.

COVID-19 Vaccination

I wouldn't want to be one of the people that isn't "most".

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,829 Posts
Since December 2020, more than 350 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the U.S., and VAERS has received 6,968 reports of death (0.0019%), according to the CDC. (Numbers as of Aug. 26, 2021.)

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,829 Posts
  1. IN.GOV
  2. FAMILY & HEALTH
  3. COVID-19 IMMUNIZATION (VACCINE)
I HEARD PEOPLE DIED AFTER GETTING THE VACCINE. IS THIS TRUE?
  • 3 hours ago
  • Updated
Follow
A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records findings revealed no link with vaccination. More than 52 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from Dec. 14, 2020, through Feb. 14, 2021. During this time, there were 934 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. There are no patterns in the causes of death to indicate a safety problem with the COVID-19 vaccines.

·
Super Moderator
7,381 Posts
Everyone has their own beliefs based on the environment they've lived in.

Myself I got a good taste of media 30 years ago working for the city.
They'd come ask me 5 questions.
They'd air a report where I answered 15 questions.
Of the 10 they fabricated, they hit the nail on the head as to how I would have answered for 5 of those 10, but on the other 5 they were completely wrong.

Media professionals (I won't dignify them with the noun journalists) are experts at nothing.
They sell advertising.
They want you scared and tuned in.
The more you tune in, the more money they can charge for every ad that airs.
They obviously are politically biased corrupted.

Difference being that people who don't believe the media have no ill feelings towards those who do believe the media, and those who do believe the media seem to be very angry at anyone who disagrees with them about anything.

It's sad.

Some believe a foreign adversary has corrupted America via the Democrat party and they have some pretty strong evidence behind them.
Some of it is playing out in the courts.
It will be interesting to see where it goes.
If you watch MSM you know nothing about it and that's just how "they" want it.

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,829 Posts
Everyone has their own beliefs based on the environment they've lived in.

Myself I got a good taste of media 30 years ago working for the city.
They'd come ask me 5 questions.
They'd air a report where I answered 15 questions.
Of the 10 they fabricated, they hit the nail on the head as to how I would have answered for 5 of those 10, but on the other 5 they were completely wrong.

Media professionals (I won't dignify them with the noun journalists) are experts at nothing.
They sell advertising.
They want you scared and tuned in.
The more you tune in, the more money they can charge for every ad that airs.
They obviously are politically biased corrupted.

Difference being that people who don't believe the media have no ill feelings towards those who do believe the media, and those who do believe the media seem to be very angry at anyone who disagrees with them about anything.

It's sad.

Some believe a foreign adversary has corrupted America via the Democrat party and they have some pretty strong evidence behind them.
Some of it is playing out in the courts.
It will be interesting to see where it goes.
If you watch MSM you know nothing about it and that's just how "they" want it.
Pretty much spot on brother.

Many people need to get out from under the rock they live beneath and see more of the world.

·
Registered
Electrician
152 Posts
It seems that latest update of information, puts the Covid 19 arrival into United States now being dated, sometime in October of 2019.

My "better half' and myself, caught some mysterious type sickness around August 2019 in Washington State, where we live.

She contracted a heavy "flu like" symptoms after returning from Seattle Area, & within 10 days of returning back home. Naturally she went to the local hospital, seeking doctor's advise. They couldn't tell her exactly what virus she had, but it wasn't bacterial Virus in nature. And the hospital sent her back home for bed rest.

Within next 10 days or less, I also enduring, same heavy flu like sickness. We together now riding this thing out, and taking both of us together about 6 weeks before starting feel better.

Months @ later date, hearing on News Channel many Seattle area residents, were getting hit w/ virus & hospital bound.

Over time, finding out much of the symptoms we were experiencing (tired- fever-cough- (loss of smell-me)- (loss of taste-her) brain-fog & other associated listed symptoms, we both having endured those same like symptoms, during that time.

To this day the both of us, as pertaining to "lung-health" it's not the same as before. in catching this sickness.

Her sense of "taste" having returned... My sense of "smell" hasn't fully recovered to level before getting sick.

We've both been riding this out now for many months @ home, venturing to store for supplies & (whatever is needed) always behind a mask.

To the families having lost members, friends & love ones. Deeply sorry for your losses..
Post 31 of this thread.. I've already had this mess gentlemen.. And I already have Antibodies...

Have a good evening..

·
Premium Member
Working With the Tools
1,303 Posts
There is no way anyone can say with certainty that fellow infected any of those people. There are too many asymptomatic people out that probably could have infected them instead.
Yes they were certain it was the one employee, no visitors were allowed and he was the only employee that was positive.

·
Registered
Electrician
152 Posts
I'm asking you to share your (or their) "evidence".
Gentlemen.. There's a lot of people from around the world (several different countries) who could be reading, or even monitoring this thread on this site.
*Question is, How famous do you really wanna be (?)..

*Have a safe day @ the office..

·
Registered
Retired EC and Fuel distribution contractor
1,714 Posts
Gentlemen.. There's a lot of people from around the world (several different countries) who could be reading, or even monitoring this thread on this site.
*Question is, How famous do you really wanna be (?)..
Well I guess I'm just dumb as a box of rocks, because I have no idea of what you are attempting to convey. This is your response to me asking for someone to back up their claims? SMH.

·
Registered
Electrician
152 Posts
With regard to having Covid and not needing the shot, wasn't there a study in Israel on this? If I recall correctly they looked at 250,000 people and found the natural immunity was better and last longer than the vaccine. Another study in the US says otherwise. Who do we believe? The biggest problem is that both sides hate each other so much that nothing gets established
82 posts and no mention of "herd immunity"....
Our family and in-laws had it back in December 2019, and again in spring 2020. Nothing so far this year for any of us that previously had it. "Anti-bodies" thats what we get from an infection. If you've had the virus you have anti-bodies and those are keeping you from catching it again or if you do, it will be milder. The 1st time in 2019 was the worst as far as sickness, the one in 2020 was much milder. It is no joke, but is over done by the media. Seems to me what we need is a reliable quick test for anti-bodies.
Because now they are dismissing this scenario.. This just on the News Channels nationally of this week.

* nothing personal in regards to you old sparky..

101 - 120 of 133 Posts