Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We review and process the rewards program eGift card requests on or about the 15th of each month. Depending on scheduling, sometimes it will be a few days early or a few days late.

I will update this thread each month when the rewards have been sent out. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
December 2017 orders will be processed, Monday, December 18th.

·
Senile Member
30,722 Posts
You are a nice person Cricket, and I really mean that. Merry Christmas.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
January rewards are delayed as the staff member that sets up the eGift cards is away this week on a family emergency. I am expecting them around the 22nd. If it is completed before then, I will let you know.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
January 2018 eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
March 2018 eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
April 2018 eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
May 2018 eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.

·
Super Moderator
21,936 Posts
Got mine-- Thanks

Reactions: Cricket

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
October 2018 eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
November eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
December eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
February eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
May eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eGift Card Updates

I added some eGift card options for Walmart to our rewards program. I am not 100% certain these will work for our Canadian members so those members may be better off sticking with Amazon, just in case. If you are Canadian and order an Amazon eGift card please make sure to specify if you are requesting for Amazon.com or Amazon.ca

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
May eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
June eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
August eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
October eGift requests have been processed. If you ordered one, make sure to search for the email from VerticalScope.com via Giftbit. If you requested more than one, please check for more than one email.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts