Electrician Talk banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
NO high voltage here
2,438 Posts
felo, wiha, or wera

Klein sucks, and they even know it. Talked to 2 of their product engineers, and they admitted it.

Saw the new ones they are working on though. lets just say they look a lot like my wiha

·
Jesus Scott
9,382 Posts
I've researched this topic a bit but I still can't come to a decision. I am leaning towards Klein, but I might also go for a set of Wera or Wiha. I like the idea of the Wera screwdrivers but I find the handle to be uncomfortable does anybody have any experience with them? Anyhow what brand of screwdrivers would you recommend and why?
Too lazy to read any replies. :laughing: Screwdrivers are not an investment.

·
Registered
14 Posts
screwdriver choice

I've researched this topic a bit but I still can't come to a decision. I am leaning towards Klein, but I might also go for a set of Wera or Wiha. I like the idea of the Wera screwdrivers but I find the handle to be uncomfortable does anybody have any experience with them? Anyhow what brand of screwdrivers would you recommend and why?
I don't know about anyone else but I like the ones with insulated shafts. Also I like a square shaft standard screwdriver so I can use Robogrips on it for tough screws

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.