Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :)

I'm currently looking for Master or Journeyman Licensed Electricians for a Supervisor position in the following locations:
  • Houston, TX
  • Jacksonville, FL
  • Kansas City, MO
  • Bronx, NY

We're offering $30/hr and the schedule is M-F 7am-5:30pm Sat 7am-3:30pm, 58 hours each week. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, this is a labor intensive position. If you're interested, please email your resume to [email protected]

·
:-)
3,670 Posts
Sounds disgusting but I'm from Canada.

Rate would be +$60 for 40 hrs then double time for the next 18. Master Electricians cost more of course.

Supervisors up here are not on the tools. They carry a pencil. You would supply them with a chair.

You sure what you're offering is legal? Sounds depressing. Our 1st years start a $30 + benefits.

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
62,063 Posts
I'd hate to see what $30 gets you in NY.:eek:

Reactions: 360max

·
Safety Pin Member
2,255 Posts
I'm the cheap guy here and even I think that's stupid.
P&L

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sounds disgusting but I'm from Canada.

Rate would be +$60 for 40 hrs then double time for the next 18. Master Electricians cost more of course.

Supervisors up here are not on the tools. They carry a pencil. You would supply them with a chair.

You sure what you're offering is legal? Sounds depressing. Our 1st years start a $30 + benefits.

Where do you work ? Sounds like oil and mining. If I'm wrong where do I sign up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
:-)
3,670 Posts
Where do you work ?
I don't. :eek: 99 has been undercutting me lately. Besides he can actually work whereas I'm really good at coffee breaks.

But... Oil country. Alberta. I don't think there is much work yet.

Trump's working on it tho. :thumbsup: 99 doesn't like Trump too much but I do.

Edit: I think I did exaggerate a bit on the wages. In fact I do believe Local 424 just took a pay cut recently. Still the headhunter is not a nice person.

·
Big nosed attic troll
9,846 Posts
I got better wages supervising in retail years ago.....

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
62,063 Posts
I'm rethinking this. American money, no snow, cheap gas and you guys can buy cheap liquor at the gas station. Where do I sign up? You guys could always use another thin-skinned, suicidally confused, gender-fluid little man-girl :D .
We just voted one out of office.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Hello :)

I'm currently looking for Master or Journeyman Licensed Electricians for a Supervisor position in the following locations:
  • Houston, TX
  • Jacksonville, FL
  • Kansas City, MO
    [*]Bronx, NY

We're offering $30/hr and the schedule is M-F 7am-5:30pm Sat 7am-3:30pm, 58 hours each week. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, this is a labor intensive position. If you're interested, please email your resume to [email protected][/q:vs_no_no_no:

·
Banned
11,885 Posts
I'm rethinking this. American money, no snow, cheap gas and you guys can buy cheap liquor at the gas station. Where do I sign up? You guys could always use another thin-skinned, suicidally confused, gender-fluid little man-girl :D .
Too many guns here. You're likely to be gunned down by hordes of neonazi skinheads like you see in the 80s movies. According to the news, they're the biggest problem in America today.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts