Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm glad they came up with the smart boxes. We use quite a few every year. What electrical products do you like that makes your job easier or better?

·
Bilge Rat
motors and controls.........
8,411 Posts
Allen Bradley motor controllers, selector switches and pushbuttons. Especially the NEMA ones.

Even in the most abusive environments, they hold up, so it keeps me from having to replace stuff all the time.

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
most Arlington products, especially the black pop in connectors and their ceiling fan braces

inside/outside connectors or better known as tom 2 ways

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Allen Bradley motor controllers, selector switches and pushbuttons. Especially the NEMA ones.

Even in the most abusive environments, they hold up, so it keeps me from having to replace stuff all the time.
It's been awhile but, the AB 800T series push button and pilot lights were very well made products. Haven't used them in awhile not sure if they are still made well?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Pry type tension terminals. Wago...stick your micro in, insert wire, pull out screwdriver.. No need to spin your screwdriver ten rotations. Oh,and ballast disconnects. Whoever sold the code guys on those:thumbup:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Telemechanique makes good push buttons / selector switches and contactors and overloads . They are pricey . You get what you pay for .

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Personally I always liked telemecanique (IEC) by square d for control parts.
For material I like Thomas and betts and Appleton malleable.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts