Electrician Talk banner

Electrical Products You Like

7496 Views 96 Replies 49 Participants Last post by  bigmiketino
I'm glad they came up with the smart boxes. We use quite a few every year. What electrical products do you like that makes your job easier or better?
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

· Bilge Rat
motors and controls.........
9,951 Posts
Allen Bradley motor controllers, selector switches and pushbuttons. Especially the NEMA ones.

Even in the most abusive environments, they hold up, so it keeps me from having to replace stuff all the time.

· Banned
15,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Allen Bradley motor controllers, selector switches and pushbuttons. Especially the NEMA ones.

Even in the most abusive environments, they hold up, so it keeps me from having to replace stuff all the time.
It's been awhile but, the AB 800T series push button and pilot lights were very well made products. Haven't used them in awhile not sure if they are still made well?

· Registered
1,625 Posts
Pry type tension terminals. Wago...stick your micro in, insert wire, pull out screwdriver.. No need to spin your screwdriver ten rotations. Oh,and ballast disconnects. Whoever sold the code guys on those:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.