Electrician Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Electrical Contractor
12 Posts
I searched on-line, because I've never seen this symbol... on one of the CAD sites, it calls it a change over switch or an intermediary change over switch..
Found it here

@Mbit would know.
If I had to guess from the small part of the print you shared it is an emergency call button for a refrigerated area if someone get locked in. The lights come from the alarm and the unit is csc21, Call station in compartment 21.
I agree with the call button.. "Help! let me out!"
1 - 1 of 1 Posts