I am applying for a gov job and would like some insight on these 4 questions.
I know all tools and work but the questions are trick questions.
Which tools have you used to ensure safe and correct operationof conduit devices independently and with littlesupervision?
3. Circuit indetifers
6. Phase rotation meters
7. Gas monitors
8. None of the above
I have read and interpreted electrical drawings for the folling reasons:
1. To install electrical fixtures
2. To repair electrical equipment
3. To repair electrical circuits
4. To add on/ extend electrical circuits
5. To assemble electric equipment
6. To determine manufacture's specification
7. None of the above
In which of the following task have you performed to troubleshoot electrical circuits?
1. Remove fixtures
2. Replaced fixtures
3. Removed controls
4. Replaced controls
5. Installed new outlets in existing circuits
6. Relocated outlets in existing circuits
7. Tightened Connections
8. Wraped exposed wiring with tape
9. Solderd loose wire leads with tape.
10. none of the above
Select the task you have preformed to troubleshoot electrical circuits.
1. Removed fixtures and replaced fixtures
2. Removed controls and replaced controls
3. Installed new outlets in existing circuits
4. Relocated outlets in existing circuits
5. Installed safty switches (fused or non- fused)
6. Installed switch gears
7. Installed transformers
8. None of the above
Please select the responce that best describes your highest level of experience conducting electrical repairs and maintenance duties.
1. I perform routine electrical and maintenance duties including removing and replacing fixtures and controls. I am able to relocate or install new outlets and relays in existing systems. My work is reveiewed in terms of overall results achieved.
2. I perform routine electrical and maintenance duties including removing and replacing fixtures and controls. I am able to relocate or install new outlets and relays in existing systems. My work is assigned in broad general instructions covering the scope of the task assigned. My work is reviewed for compliance with acceptable trade practices.
3. I make repairs that require tightening connections, wrapping exposed wiring with insulating tape, and soldering loose wire leads to connect points. My work is monitored and reviewed before closing out work orders.
4. None of the above