808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Banned
652 Posts

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
All of these electrical hazards are located within a five mile radius of my Boston home, and they are still the same! I can post more from this location, all I have to do is walk around the block in different areas. :laughing:
One would have thought the aura of your authority to extend at least 20 miles Joe...

~CS~

·
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
chicken steve said:
One would have thought the aura of your authority to extend at least 20 miles Joe... ~CS~
Actually I have pictures from most of the USA and in some foreign countries as well. I walk around the city here and continue to find more misery and visit some areas where the same violations exist. Just the other day I told the school nearby about a problem I found for a loading dock where there were exposed live wires. I took the same picture that I took probably 10 years ago.

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
So perhaps a 2nd appearance in 'what's wrong here' might be apropos Joe?

~CS~

·
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
chicken steve said:
So perhaps a 2nd appearance in 'what's wrong here' might be apropos Joe? ~CS~
Steve: Not yet, except on my own site and when I develop video clips. The EC&M gig lasted over 15 years and I put Russ in my place and he does a fine job. With your way with words I could use some help from time to time, I mean citing what is wrong.

PS: Got a good disclaimer I can use?

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
PS: Got a good disclaimer I can use?
uhm, well , to be honest laying on the vernacular is an acquired attribute almost any EC learns to survive Joe.

Perhaps throwing the idea to the board might help, two heads being better than one and all, i'm sure we can collectively help you at least to feel comfortable with a disclaimer

~CS~

·
Registered
11,635 Posts
Joe, just coping and pasting links will get you nowhere. You should talk to Hary and see how to post this kind of stuff properly. It will help us all.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts