Electrician Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found any good apps for electrical work? I'm sure there are only a handful of good ones but I thought Id see incase I didn't find them.

I don't really have a need for them at work (I'm doing Residential for summer before school, and most of the ones Ive found are more for commercial) but I do like using Platt's (I think they are around most of the west coast) and , of course, Electrician Talk's.

·
13,020 Posts
Has anyone found any good apps for electrical work? I'm sure there are only a handful of good ones but I thought Id see incase I didn't find them.

I don't really have a need for them at work (I'm doing Residential for summer before school, and most of the ones Ive found are more for commercial) but I do like using Platt's (I think they are around most of the west coast) and , of course, Electrician Talk's.
I just got an iPhone a couple days ago and I'm wondering the same thing. There's a bunch of electrical apps but I can't decide which one to try. I'd prefer something with controls and instrumentation and motor information on it, plus the normal NEC calculations and stuff.

The Platt one is pretty cool, I've been poking around with it for a few days now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.