·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$45.00Klein Thermos - Beverage Hauler
Item# KL003
Klein Thermos - Insulated Beverage Hauler
Price $45.00 Includes Shipping

Here's a very heavy duty insulated thermos from Klein Tools, made to hold 24 ounces of your favorite beverage. Uniquely detailed in the shape of an insulated screwdriver! The super sized Klein cushion-grip allows easy handling by both the single and double-fisted pourer :eek:)!!! The double-wall stainless steel insulation keeps liquids....
I ordered this. It's a show piece. My wife hates when I buy useless things.:laughing:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem. I tripped upon the site and bought a few things for my 2 guys. I also bought that light bulb you can stick in your mouth and it will light. That'll go over good on the job site.

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
$45.00Klein Thermos - Beverage Hauler
Item# KL003
Klein Thermos - Insulated Beverage Hauler
Price $45.00 Includes Shipping

Here's a very heavy duty insulated thermos from Klein Tools, made to hold 24 ounces of your favorite beverage. Uniquely detailed in the shape of an insulated screwdriver! The super sized Klein cushion-grip allows easy handling by both the single and double-fisted pourer :eek:)!!! The double-wall stainless steel insulation keeps liquids....
I ordered this. It's a show piece. My wife hates when I buy useless things.:laughing:

Hmm, it's $30 at graybar.

·
Registered
625 Posts

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
July my friend, it's coming too quickly for my liking.
I am actually looking forward to mine. Well OK, somewhat.... :whistling2:

When I hit 30, I didn't think I would live until 40. Considering how much I drank at that time, I probably wouldn't have.

Of course, I haven't made it yet.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I am actually looking forward to mine. Well OK, somewhat.... :whistling2:

When I hit 30, I didn't think I would live until 40. Considering how much I drank at that time, I probably wouldn't have.

Of course, I haven't made it yet.
I suppose I am looking forward to it really, it's just when I think "Feck im gonna be 40 this year" That it sort of makes me think, how the hell did that happen?
Yeah what is it about being in your 30's? I too drank far too much and tried any drink I could throw down my neck, have found my favourite now mind.
You'll get there buddy.

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.