I've a poco request for small engraved locational labels for multi meter packs

so much for my own homegrown labeling system....:rolleyes:

best i can find so far is Staples

any suggestion(s) appreciated

~CS~

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
Im thinking that you are talking about lamacoids. If you have a trophy/gift shop in your area, I think you will find them to be more than accomadating when it comes to engraving these things for you. Their pricing is bound to be better than Staples as well and you have the added bonus of supporting a smaller communtiy based business, such as your own.:thumbsup:

FWIW......I'm doing exactly as I posted above and usually pay somewhere in the $1.50 to $7.50 price range for lamacoids depending on the size and information contained on them.

·
13,020 Posts
Just go to a local trophy shop. That's what I do when I just need a couple little phenolic-type engraved labels.

Or, better yet, just get some blank labels and a vibrating engraver tool and do it freehand :laughing:

·
13,020 Posts
Just don't do one like this. Found it on a pump station somewhere around here.

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
^ what they said. (as long as the trophy shop is reasonable). If we are ordering a decent size gear we make sure the phenolic labels come with the gear. I'm suprised there isn't an online supplier that hasn't cornered the market . (or is there ?)

·
13,020 Posts
^ what they said. (as long as the trophy shop is reasonable). If we are ordering a decent size gear we make sure the phenolic labels come with the gear. I'm suprised there isn't an online supplier that hasn't cornered the market . (or is there ?)

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
hehe,

our pet shop has one of those. In order to send the neighbor a message, I once bought a tag for his non stop barking dog that read "Please Kill Me".

(you don't have to say it. . . my wife hated it too. but someone has to do the dirty work)

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, it's off to the trophy shop for a lamacoid then! :thumbsup:

I've a poco up the street from me having a hissy fit over meter ID, apparently some jackwad not only swapped meters, they swapped labels as well

so now it's permanent rivet applied lamacoids to keep them happy....:rolleyes:

thanks fellas!:thumbup:

~CS~

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Ok, it's off to the trophy shop for a lamacoid then! :thumbsup:

I've a poco up the street from me having a hissy fit over meter ID, apparently some jackwad not only swapped meters, they swapped labels as well

so now it's permanent rivet applied lamacoids to keep them happy....:rolleyes:

thanks fellas!:thumbup:

~CS~
So if they could do all that, they could easily swap covers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.