Electrician Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see alot of you that are using Flat Rate use the ES2 system. I am on a flat rate system myself using a program from Aptora. This system cost me around $2500.00 a couple of years ago...what do you all like about the ES2 and is it worth the monthly payment of $99.00

·
Registered
413 Posts
I see alot of you that are using Flat Rate use the ES2 system. I am on a flat rate system myself using a program from Aptora. This system cost me around $2500.00 a couple of years ago...what do you all like about the ES2 and is it worth the monthly payment of $99.00
Worth every penny,all paperless and most estimates you can bang out in just a few minutes on your iPad at the clients home and have them sign on the spot and send the quote right to their email, new tasks are being added all the time and the owner is always reachable to help you out, and is open to all the members input for improving the program.

No long term contracts to lock you in either, simply if you don't like the system you can walk away without a big hassle.

You'll never find better customer service.:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.