Electrician Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Do you have one? I wonder how they do in the cold? I found a 100' 12/3 on clearance the other day at a big box store for $45. Horrible in the cold but will probably be fine in the summer.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have one? I wonder how they do in the cold? I found a 100' 12/3 on clearance the other day at a big box store for $45. Horrible in the cold but will probably be fine in the summer.
Nope but I'm going to buy one. It says it won't crack or break in up to -30 temps.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I bought one of these and it works good in the cold. I used it two weeks ago in -25 degree weather and it rolled up fine at the end of the day.

·
Can't Remember
10,446 Posts
They do pretty well when you buy from them, their secondary suppliers are a bit slower. I buy levnet rf switches from Amazon because I haven't been able to get the supply house to carry them. Took a couple of weeks from their other stores. Still like them.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love amazon and a lot of stuff has free shipping
I used to love amazon now it's just ok. They raised the minimum free shipping to $35 from $25 and now they charge sales tax because they have warehouses in my state of PA. So the prices are up but still decent on things.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yeah I agree. I was disappointed when they raised the minimum for free postage to 35 and they are collecting tax in my state too. But I still buy a lot from them. My closest shopping is a 50 mile round trip drive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts