Electrician Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here and this may not be the place to post this question. But I'm really lost. I live in Denver and building pods that are going to Canada with 100 amp (3 phase 208/120 V) panel. I've been using GE (100A 3pase 208/120V) panels on the pods here. Where can I buy CSA certified panel?? Any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
What rating does your current panel have? It may be an acceptable one for use in Canada? Once the construction is complete, are the pods getting inspected for installation in Canada before they shipped?

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
I'm new here and this may not be the place to post this question. But I'm really lost. I live in Denver and building pods that are going to Canada with 100 amp (3 phase 208/120 V) panel. I've been using GE (100A 3pase 208/120V) panels on the pods here. Where can I buy CSA certified panel?? Any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Where in Canada will they be shipped to ?

I am not sure about all provinces , but Quebec and Ontario use mainly 120 / 240 volt single phase . Residential .

Three phase is usually 600 volt .Commercial .

Maybe someone from other provinces can enlighten you more !

·
Estwing magic
26,749 Posts
GE isn't common up here. You should give Schneider or Eaton a call directly. They should have 1-800 numbers. Talk to an applications engineer.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Where in Canada will they be shipped to ?

I am not sure about all provinces , but Quebec and Ontario use mainly 120 / 240 volt single phase . Residential .

Three phase is usually 600 volt .Commercial .

Maybe someone from other provinces can enlighten you more !
Tons of 120/208 3 phase out here.. And 480 volt 3 phase.. Not sure of the application of the OP's "pods"...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts