Electrician Talk banner
21 - 40 of 94 Posts
To the OP.. What was the evidence provided to the "testing lab" that produced their finding of "molecular breakdown" directly related to RF?

Did the testing lab apply the same levels of RF that would be emitted by a smart meter to the exact same PVC insulation to confirm the alleged breakdown?

I will admittedly say I am no expert in RF problems and/or interference but what you have provided so far is only hearsay. I think many more details are needed for someone to "nail it down".

Pete

However, we have submitted evidence to a testing lab that has proven the molecular breakdown from the RF emitted from a smart meter already. My question here is not to open the dialogue of such a polarizing subject and be part of the conspiracy nuts, but to simply follow the physical evidence we have found and tested already.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here J Brown

If in fact you've physical evidence, you also have a mode of assessing it

share that, and you'll find us most cooperative

~CS~

I am interested in hearing more about this.

(OP: Please ignore all the mindless chatter and ranting)

I assume you are talking about branch circuit conductors breaking down, and not the feeder cables?

Has any of the testing produced the so-called "green slime" leaching out of the conductors? Is this part of the breakdown of the conductors' insulating properties?

to the OP;

Alot of these panels haven't been inspected for at least 50 years, what do you expect to happen? Llike somebody not seening a doctor for 50 years.

I appreciate any input you may have.
Wow, I guess I had that coming by not capsulationg 3 years worth of research in the field. 42 years as a fire investigator hardly makes me a "tard" but duly noted. I am well aware of the installation issues and resulting fires from poor install. That is not what is needed here. As for RF, the NEC has code sections for shielding against RF for years. Therefore, at issue here is that in So. Cal. the smart meter modulates every 3 seconds. I know this varies from state to state. However, we have submitted evidence to a testing lab that has proven the molecular breakdown from the RF emitted from a smart meter already. My question here is not to open the dialogue of such a polarizing subject and be part of the conspiracy nuts, but to simply follow the physical evidence we have found and tested already.

Therefore, back to my original question, has anyone seen a spike in call outs to repair dead circuits and found any issues with the insulation? If you can help, thanks, if not please leave me out of the ridicule. I didnt come in here to call you guys out, I just need help in stopping the over 40 fires I have investigated in the past 2 years with this issue.
Thanks,
Yeah, I guess you really didn't mean what you wrote, huh?

I am a fire investigator in So. Cal. and need assistance from working electricians in the field. Have any of you seen a spike in calls to repair household wiring from a breakdown of the insulation?

I appreciate any input you may have.
So, this is a JOKE...a fishing expedition...or a novice trying to enter a professional electrical form.
What are you. Tell us your credentials.

21 - 40 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.