Electrician Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started this, fuel was leaking and caught fire everything burnt, no drawings. So now I get to trace what's left of every wire and try to figure out what it did. Lots of thermo couples, pressure switches and about whatever else you can think of. I posted a few pixs will get more as I get rolling on this. This turbine is used during peak in the summer and winter so they want this up fast! Cable management Wire Electrical wiring Skeleton

Room Wood Metal

Metal

Metal

Pipe Industry Crane Vehicle Construction equipment

Attachments

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Good luck. About 5 years ago. We finished the electrical and controls on a 80' industrial furnace. After start up during commissioning the thing burnt up during the night. We were told 24/7 until it was all repaired. Actually only took a few days to fix.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Man...look at all that scrap wire....just waiting to get snatched up and taken to the scrap yard.

Bring a couple empty coolers with you to work everyday and pile them up with every bit of copper that you pull out of that place. Nothing like getting paid, and getting paid! :thumbup1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.