Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Good job! My first company truck was a '94 f-150 with a 5 speed 6 cly with 140000. I'm on my 3rd one a 04 f-150 with 163000 probably going to drive it past 200 thousand. So 40 is almost a new one. I just make sure my truck is cleaner than the service wagon, and my life is good!

Reactions: eperez631

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
I need to make an A team van, I just don't like Chevy, wish it was a Ford.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Yeah having a truck is an awesome thing. I left one that i had for five years,brand new ford,single cab, full service bed and rack. I miss it. I had a lot of good times in it plus I myself was doing nothing but industrial out of it. Life at work was good, no complaints. Now I'm driving my own truck and making ten more dollars an hour. Life's still good.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Why the extra seat? Where are the shelves?
Seat is so I can drive in parkways and I don't need shelves I don't stock anything all I need is my tools and I do industrial so if I get a emergency call they most likely have everything on site for me to fix it

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
walkerj said:
I like yours better than mine.
really I'll switch my boss was going to get me a dodge ram 2500 but when we went to go look at it the bed was only 6ft and I couldn't fit a stick of pipe in it so my boss said it was a no go I was pissed

·
Senior Moment
7,942 Posts
I drive a Suburban, lots of dry space for test equipment and tools, also good for towing big trailers. The other guys in the shop drive Tohoes, but I like the longer wheelbase.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts