Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Question for EC holders....I was an electrician back in highschool and summers throughout college up until 2003. I also took some time off college to work full time. I have the required 8,000 hours on the books with companies. but last company I worked for was back in 2003. I want to get back into electrical and obtain my EC license in Florida but I read your hours have to be within the last 6 years. Does anyone know the technicalities to this and is there still a way for me to sit for my EC test without starting back up as a "1st year apprentice on the books" ?

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Question for EC holders....I was an electrician back in highschool and summers throughout college up until 2003. I also took some time off college to work full time. I have the required 8,000 hours on the books with companies. but last company I worked for was back in 2003. I want to get back into electrical and obtain my EC license in Florida but I read your hours have to be within the last 6 years. Does anyone know the technicalities to this and is there still a way for me to sit for my EC test without starting back up as a "1st year apprentice on the books" ?

I do not know but you should start your own thread in the general Electrical section..............Welcome.:thumbup:

http://www.electriciantalk.com/f2/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts