Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working for a company that is looking to hire a full time Master Electrician with their license in Florida. They are located in South Florida between Miami and the Florida Keys. This company has just finished building out a state of the art aquatic farming facility and need someone who knows how to work on building systems as well as the robotics & machinery including the generators, sensors, pumps, etc. The company will offer a relocation package to help with your move if needed.

The opening is for a rapidly growing company and will offer permanent stability, a very competitive salary, and long term growth.

If you are interested in relocating or simply hearing more you can visit my page and send me a private message.

·
Premium Member
18,612 Posts
I am working for a company that is looking to hire a full time Master Electrician with their license in Florida. They are located in South Florida between Miami and the Florida Keys. This company has just finished building out a state of the art aquatic farming facility and need someone who knows how to work on building systems as well as the robotics & machinery including the generators, sensors, pumps, etc. The company will offer a relocation package to help with your move if needed.

The opening is for a rapidly growing company and will offer permanent stability, a very competitive salary, and long term growth.

If you are interested in relocating or simply hearing more you can visit my page and send me a private message.
Just a word of caution.
Typically a "Master Electrician" with a county license might be a good fit for a construction or service contractor and not so much as a facility and systems person.
My point is that you shouldn't exclude people without a Master Electrician license, that one requirement will close a thousand doors on more qualified candidates.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Just a word of caution.
Typically a "Master Electrician" with a county license might be a good fit for a construction or service contractor and not so much as a facility and systems person.
My point is that you shouldn't exclude people without a Master Electrician license, that one requirement will close a thousand doors on more qualified candidates.
I have to agree that the job description sounds more like a industrial E&I position. I also know the general location so bi-lingual would also be a bonus.

·
Senior Moment
7,793 Posts
I have to agree that the job description sounds more like a industrial E&I position. I also know the general location so bi-lingual would also be a bonus.
Anglophone and francophone?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We were able to fill this role. There will be more openings to come that do not require the Master License so if you are interested in the Homestead area you can still feel free to reach out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts