Electrician Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florida State Certified Electrical & Fire Alarm EC & EF licenses available to qualify

State Certified Electrical & Fire Alarm Qualifieravailable to qualify a new or existing business.

I have over 32 years in the industry. Please email me to discuss your qualification needs.

Contact Information:
Richard Longo Jr.
Longo Electric & Fire LLC

·
Super Moderator
Retired
16,542 Posts
Welcome to Electrician Talk.
Thanks for taking the time to fill out your profile.

Rich I'm going to move this to the jobs section. Electrician Employment Classifieds.
Sub section "Looking for Work".
Good Luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I work nation wide with company's. What are you interested in? Are you looking for design & cad or qualifying your company?

·
Registered
1 Posts
State Certified Electrical & Fire Alarm Qualifieravailable to qualify a new or existing business.

I have over 32 years in the industry. Please email me to discuss your qualification needs.

Contact Information:
Richard Longo Jr.
Longo Electric & Fire LLC
Rich,

Looking for a EC license to qualify the company I work for which does solar Energy.

Love to have a chat about it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Rich,

Looking for a EC license to qualify the company I work for which does solar Energy.

Love to have a chat about it.
Contact me, be an employee, we can make beautiful music together. :smile:
Ill put you in complete charge of the solar division, heavy sales and install bonuses.
You wont to carry all of business overhead and, will be instantly legit statewide. :biggrin:

If you bring in a primary qualifier for a small company, it gets awkward if they dont like the way you run your business. They also become personally responsible for all of your payables, also are required to be a signer on your checking account.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts