Electrician Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Freelance Member
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured my cherry popper should be an introduction before I join in on the mayhem.

Started as a non union resi apprentice in 2001 in upstate NY.

Spent a few years as a 3E0x5 (electrical systems journeyman) in the USAF doing everything from 13,200vac and down.

Got my journeyman's license in Fl last year and now I'm building my assets for my contractors license.

I eat, sleep, and drink the electrical industry. It's nothing more then my passion. Been snooping on this site for years and just decided it was time to start earning my rights of passage.

The best master is the best apprentice.

I'm here to learn and help learn.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Figured my cherry popper should be an introduction before I join in on the mayhem.

Started as a non union resi apprentice in 2001 in upstate NY.

Spent a few years as a 3E0x5 (electrical systems journeyman) in the USAF doing everything from 13,200vac and down.

Got my journeyman's license in Fl last year and now I'm building my assets for my contractors license.

I eat, sleep, and drink the electrical industry. It's nothing more then my passion. Been snooping on this site for years and just decided it was time to start earning my rights of passage.

The best master is the best apprentice.

I'm here to learn and help learn.
Thank you for your service and welcome aboard...:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.