Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am house sitting for a friend of mine who is away. Looking after his
dogs and thought I would check out his electrical. What a mess! The
pictures will speak for themselves. Even took one with the panel cover off.
House was built in 2004 and was owned by some people from overseas in
Asia. Hence the English label "light" on the switch

·
Chairman of the Bored
9,779 Posts
That's one crazy ass way to wire a panel. I can't f'n stand sloppy work, even if it will never be seen.
And who's idea was it to wire it that way? Makes me think the carpenter and electrician are the same guy, so that would be an idiot x2.

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,118 Posts
That's one crazy ass way to wire a panel. I can't f'n stand sloppy work, even if it will never be seen.
And who's idea was it to wire it that way? Makes me think the carpenter and electrician are the same guy, so that would be an idiot x2.
Maybe it's the same guy who is doing that basement job I did a service call at this morning with the kitchen light thingy.....:whistling2:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Notice there are no staples in picture 2 as well as lots of the other wiring visible in the house; BUT if you can see, there a number of staples left over in the bottom of the panel in picture 3

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,118 Posts
Notice there are no staples in picture 2 as well as lots of the other wiring visible in the house; BUT if you can see, there a number of staples left over in the bottom of the panel in picture 3

I can only see three loose staples there.

·
Registered
626 Posts
i love that movie..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbsup:..all B.S. aside that movie had a crazy ending...excellent,,,,

1 - 20 of 40 Posts