Electrician Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a customer ask me if I have ever been 'elexecuted', and I asked him to repeat himself. He said it again. "Have you ever been elexecuted"?

I told him Yes! I have been 'elexecuted'. The only difference is when I do get elexecuted, I don't piss myself anymore.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I had a customer ask me if I have ever been 'elexecuted', and I asked him to repeat himself. He said it again. "Have you ever been elexecuted"?

I told him Yes! I have been 'elexecuted'. The only difference is when I do get elexecuted, I don't piss myself anymore.
lol! I had a she colleague at work ask me is that a samowell? I asked three times she repeated the same word.I just had to make her write down
this is what she wrote "thermowell"

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Ol Sparky said:
I had a customer ask me if I have ever been 'elexecuted', and I asked him to repeat himself. He said it again. "Have you ever been elexecuted"? I told him Yes! I have been 'elexecuted'. The only difference is when I do get elexecuted, I don't piss myself anymore.
Not to be a douche, but according to this: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/electrocute if you are posting on this forum you haven't been electrocuted yet. :laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.