Electrician Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fellas (and Fellerettes)

I'm looking at getting back on the tools after a break of some 20 years from permanent work in the trade (I am about to retire from the military after 30 years). I have kept my hand in but may well be looking here for advice as I set myself up for a new career as an electrical contractor with a view to franchising the business down the track (providing obviously I'm successful as a sole trader). I'm looking forward to getting some straight advice and having a few laughs on this site.

I'm located in Newcastle, New south Wales, Australia.

Cheers and Beers

Craig

·
evil bastard
15,771 Posts
Fellas (and Fellerettes)

I'm looking at getting back on the tools after a break of some 20 years from permanent work in the trade (I am about to retire from the military after 30 years). I have kept my hand in but may well be looking here for advice as I set myself up for a new career as an electrical contractor with a view to franchising the business down the track (providing obviously I'm successful as a sole trader). I'm looking forward to getting some straight advice and having a few laughs on this site.

Cheers and Beers

Craig

Welcome. Plenty of laughs on this site,,,straight advise on the other hand is hard to come by:whistling2:

·
Super Moderator
21,914 Posts
Welcome. We do have members from abroad who chime in also. I hope we can help so feel free to ask or chime along. :):thumbsup:

Reactions: 53Meteor

·
Registered
737 Posts
Fellas (and Fellerettes)

Cheers and Beers

Craig
Hi Craig

Might be an idea to also have a look at the Oz sparkie Forum lots of N.S.W guy,s on there....
http://www.phased.com.au/

Welcome aboard

Frank

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Fellas (and Fellerettes)

Cheers and Beers

Craig

Welcome to the forum...:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts