Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 12194 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts

That was a service call yesterday. Maintenance workers keep my job secure....

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
691 Posts
I didn't bother looking it up since there were no other heaters on-site and it was to late and to far afield to go get them. I just pulled the unit and replaced with a modern electronic OL starter. But apparently the correct size was smaller than the b9 since I had to bring them a new motor :)

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
31,681 Posts
The tarded builder who closed in the covers like that pales in comparison to the tarded ''wiring'' person who put those 3 lb's like that.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
I didn't bother looking it up since there were no other heaters on-site and it was to late and to far afield to go get them. I just pulled the unit and replaced with a modern electronic OL starter. But apparently the correct size was smaller than the b9 since I had to bring them a new motor :)

If they had a problem with the heaters being tampered with putting in a solid state relay just made it that much easier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
691 Posts
If they had a problem with the heaters being tampered with putting in a solid state relay just made it that much easier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nope, they aren't clever enough to get a penny in there. J/k. They can tamper with it all they like. It makes for easy service calls.

1 - 20 of 12194 Posts