Electrician Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NJ Electrical Contractor
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We do generator installations here in NJ for residential and commercial application and we have it down to a science when it comes to placing the unit on the pad, We purchased a Bob Cat with fork attachments for our applications and it has worked wonders, What do you guys use to hoist and place your generator when doing installations for customers.

I would like to know what other options we can implement on our end besides using a BCat.:thumbsup:

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
oldschool got a permanent ban? :eek: I miss the banter between B4T and BBQ. :(
I think they banned themselves, actually. One of these days when I'm in the neighborhood I think I'm gonna drop in on Bob, if he's still kickin.

·
zap
1,339 Posts
Giorgio.g said:
We do generator installations here in NJ for residential and commercial application and we have it down to a science when it comes to placing the unit on the pad, We purchased a Bob Cat with fork attachments for our applications and it has worked wonders, What do you guys use to hoist and place your generator when doing installations for customers. I would like to know what other options we can implement on our end besides using a BCat.:thumbsup:
We use our line bed/ Derrick digger truck for anything upto 150kw above that we hire a crane

1 - 5 of 5 Posts