Electrician Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rest In Peace
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 calls WO's came in at lunch from a property management company we do work for.
High end part of town.:no:
1st one.
Meter put backs that failed inspection. First one was easy.
1. No main breaker in panel.
2. Remove un-used exposed wiring.

Now I screwed up and also got all the same size breakers to replace when I got the main kit.:censored:

·
Rest In Peace
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2nd one. Just down the street from the 1st one.
1. Replace feeder to indoor panel.
2. Bond panel.
3. Missing dead front.

When I first opened up the panel to have a look, someone approached me and said "gimme dat". I looked back at him and he was pointing at the panel. I looked back at the panel. Grabbed the baggie full of crack and handed it to him.

Not finished with the 2nd one. Was getting late and a white boy is out of place in this neighborhood when it starts getting late.:whistling2:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Is there a reason why you reused the short piece of cloth covered cable between those two boxes? Seems it would have been easy to just eliminate it.

·
Rest In Peace
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is there a reason why you reused the short piece of cloth covered cable between those two boxes? Seems it would have been easy to just eliminate it.
I removed that cable. The circuit in the box above was not hooked to anything, so I did not bother with it.

·
Premium Member
18,554 Posts
2 calls WO's came in at lunch from a property management company we do work for.
High end part of town.:no:
1st one.
Meter put backs that failed inspection. First one was easy.
1. No main breaker in panel.
2. Remove un-used exposed wiring.

Now I screwed up and also got all the same size breakers to replace when I got the main kit.:censored:

Six throws, green screw. Good!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts