Electrician Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Section 240.24(E) Not Located in Bathrooms. In dwelling units, dormitories, and guest rooms or guest suites, overcurrent devices, other than supplementary overcurrent protection, shall not be located in bathrooms.

Does this mean if this shower were in a non dwelling (fitness center, office building, etc.), that the panel is in an acceptable location?

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Section 240.24(E) Not Located in Bathrooms. In dwelling units, dormitories, and guest rooms or guest suites, overcurrent devices, other than supplementary overcurrent protection, shall not be located in bathrooms.

Does this mean if this shower were in a non dwelling (fitness center, office building, etc.), that the panel is in an acceptable location?
Given there's 5 meter sockets there, and four of them have been removed, my guess is the room was not a bathroom to begin with.

·
Administrator
Retired EC
24,511 Posts
Please Help!!! I can see all photos posted on this site except for the ones posted by 480Sparky. His are just a red "X". What am I doing wrong??
That happens sometimes and I don't know the answer. Try a different browser or clean out the cache. ?????? I have the same issue from time to time. Take 480 off your ignore list...:laughing:

Reactions: guest
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.