Electrician Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Licensed Journeyman
5,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well those that may know me know that in 2010 I took a labor's job with CSX. It was the consolation prize for being the number 2 electrician in the interview. Well, lo and behold the number one electrician decided to move to Kentucky, Gods country they tell me.... Anyway that left a vacancy in the job I originally interviewed for. Short story long, I got the job. IBEW local 1211 I think, I will work with another electrician from Montgomery Alabama to New Orleans La. I thought I would have to wait 5 years for that job, turned out it only took 15 months. :thumbup: I guess that means I get to show how stupid I really are again on this thing.....

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Hey man, I passed on that baby impact you gave me.

It was still kickin' last time I checked.

Good to hear you got the job you were gunnin' for.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Well those that may know me know that in 2010 I took a labor's job with CSX. It was the consolation prize for being the number 2 electrician in the interview. Well, lo and behold the number one electrician decided to move to Kentucky, Gods country they tell me.... Anyway that left a vacancy in the job I originally interviewed for. Short story long, I got the job. IBEW local 1211 I think, I will work with another electrician from Montgomery Alabama to New Orleans La. I thought I would have to wait 5 years for that job, turned out it only took 15 months. :thumbup: I guess that means I get to show how stupid I really are again on this thing.....
Congratulations thats good news...:thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts