Electrician Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to everyone.
There is alot of valuable informatin on this site that i enjoy reading.
I work for an electrical contractor in Southern California.
I have been in the trade aproximately 8 years.
I just enjoy reading the post here and learning new things.
I plan to post questions in the future and i look forward to read some feed back.
I also would like to hear from anyone who has any kind of feed back on prefabrication ideas.
The company that i work for has a prefab department that specializes in prefabing electrical components so that we can ship out to the field for quick installs.
I will soon take part in that department, so i would apreciate any ideas or input about prefabrication.
I can share ideas and photos of we produce.

Thanks

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Greetings to everyone.There is alot of valuable informatin on this site that i enjoy reading.I work for an electrical contractor in Southern California.I have been in the trade aproximately 8 years. I just enjoy reading the post here and learning new things.I plan to post questions in the future and i look forward to read some feed back.I also would like to hear from anyone who has any kind of feed back on prefabrication ideas.
The company that i work for has a prefab department that specializes in prefabing electrical components so that we can ship out to the field for quick installs. I will soon take part in that department, so i would apreciate any ideas or input about prefabrication. I can share ideas and photos of we produce. Thanks
Losrod,

Welcome to this forum,

"I can share ideas and photos of we produce".

Bring 'em on . . . everyone here likes ideas and photos, some of us are just challenenged.

Best Wishes Everyone

·
Registered
486 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

Welcom, I hope you find what you need.;)

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts