Electrician Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang...new here from the beautiful broke state of Montana...found you guys looking for a decent tool to cut a bunch of panels in a plaster and lath church.....apparently even GOD hates the old Fed/Pac panels. the Fein saw looks good but spendy....i see dremel just came out with a similar product.

·
Administrator
EC
22,440 Posts
Hey gang...new here from the beautiful broke state of Montana...found you guys looking for a decent tool to cut a bunch of panels in a plaster and lath church.....apparently even GOD hates the old Fed/Pac panels. the Fein saw looks good but spendy....i see dremel just came out with a similar product.
Gee, welcome to the forum but for a new guy who doesn't want members to use the name sparky, you sure confused me with the title of your post-- "Greeting fellow sparky's" :laughing:

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello all

just another wire twister looking for definitive answers, and of course the all important opinion now and then, i'll be lurking.:eek:

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
I dont even acknowledge them until they have 1000 posts. It seems queer that there is a sudden rash of new guys all of a sudden.

·
Fried Bologna um um good!
8,094 Posts
Ya, It sure seems like there are a lot of new guy's here, but I can't tell if they are trolls or not on there first post.

Me either. But we weed em out pretty fast now!:laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts