Electrician Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
This is Mike Smith and I am new to this forum. I am really feeling good to be out here, since I am a regular reader of the forums. Also I would like to say that this community caught my attraction as I am always on the lookout for knowledge and various other life experiences, which I am sure that I would get over here. I would be more than happy to share my viewpoint and experiences on various other topics, as well.
So I am really looking forward to a happy and enjoyable experience.
Regards
Mike Smith

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
Hi All,
This is Mike Smith and I am new to this forum. I am really feeling good to be out here, since I am a regular reader of the forums. Also I would like to say that this community caught my attraction as I am always on the lookout for knowledge and various other life experiences, which I am sure that I would get over here. I would be more than happy to share my viewpoint and experiences on various other topics, as well.
Regards
Mike Smith
Mike, are you one of us?...I mean SPARKIE, not human being, which I assume you are.:jester::laughing:

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
His self portrait says he is a Drywall Finisher. He still could be an electrician, but.......... I doubt it. Sounds like a nice guy though:whistling2:

Mike, I would welcome you, but this forum is for professional electricians of various types.
This is not a DIY chat room nor like Contractor Talk of which you probably are already a member. If not, join there.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hi All,
Regards
Mike Smith

Welcome to the forum:thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts