Electrician Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Just stumbled across this forum while looking for stuff on 3 phase services. Don't know why I was so surprised to see an Electrician forum!

I'm just finishing up my program here in NL, I'll be 1st year apprentice and (hopefully) on the job come the end of May! I'm pretty excited to get out there working, I've enjoyed working with my hands/building systems my whole life, and I'm happy to say after diving into the program with NO IDEA what I was in for I'm more than glad I made that first step!

I'll have to start hanging around here lurking now :p

Anyways, greetings to all. Have a nice day :)

J

·
Administrator
Retired EC
24,069 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hi all! Just stumbled across this forum while looking for stuff on 3 phase services. Don't know why I was so surprised to see an Electrician forum!

I'm just finishing up my program here in NL, I'll be 1st year apprentice and (hopefully) on the job come the end of May! I'm pretty excited to get out there working, I've enjoyed working with my hands/building systems my whole life, and I'm happy to say after diving into the program with NO IDEA what I was in for I'm more than glad I made that first step!

I'll have to start hanging around here lurking now :p

Anyways, greetings to all. Have a nice day :)

J
Hello Jacob, Welcome aboard...:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts