Electrician Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I found the site while browsing the web and it seems like a great place to find some info that I'm looking for.
Is there anyone in North Carolina that can tell me what the work situation is like there, preferably the Greensboro area? I've been looking online and there seems to be some commercial work going on there, I see lots of ads seeking mechanics and mid-level electricians.
I'm inquiring because I want to get out of Florida.
I'm currently working and we do have work that's keeping everyone busy, but I just hate Florida and and want a new start. Why NC? Well, I have a friend who told me about NC and after I began looking online and seeing that there does seem to be work there, I think I want to go there.
Can anyone let me know anything? If a description of skills are helpful for a point in the right direction that's fine, right nw I'm just trying to keep this post as short as possible.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
The work around Charlotte N.C. which is just south of Greensboro it has slowed down a little ,but there still seems to be a fare amount around because they just put up a tower cranes to start a 20 story building I belive and they are breaking ground on a pretty tall hotel beside the arena. I don't know that much about Greensboro, but good luck with your search.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The work around Charlotte N.C. which is just south of Greensboro it has slowed down a little ,but there still seems to be a fare amount around because they just put up a tower cranes to start a 20 story building I belive and they are breaking ground on a pretty tall hotel beside the arena. I don't know that much about Greensboro, but good luck with your search.
Thanks! That is useful information!

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts