Electrician Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The walking toolbox
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is Chris. I'm a first year (week) commercial electrician's apprentice. I decided to join up here to expand my knowledge in my free time (free education!), to further immerse myself in this fascinating field.

I'm 29, and for the past 11 years, I've been a butcher/meatcutter. 5 years ago I decided I wanted a change, and have been trying to get into the electrical field since. I've finally succeeded and now I'm on the path I want (need) to be.

All things electrical interest me. Feel free to offer me any tips, advice, ideas, etc. I accept these things as well as constructive criticism openly. I'm completely fascinated by this thread and I believe in learning anything from anyone that will ultimately make me a better electrician.

I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon!

·
THE "BIG RED MACHINE"
3,416 Posts
well perhaps you can do some butcher videos and post them how to butcher hogs and chickens and cows and we will all learn something

you post the off topic type of post in the off topic section

welcome to the forum

:thumbup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Hello. My name is Chris. I'm a first year (week) commercial electrician's apprentice. I decided to join up here to expand my knowledge in my free time (free education!), to further immerse myself in this fascinating field.

I'm 29, and for the past 11 years, I've been a butcher/meatcutter. 5 years ago I decided I wanted a change, and have been trying to get into the electrical field since. I've finally succeeded and now I'm on the path I want (need) to be.

All things electrical interest me. Feel free to offer me any tips, advice, ideas, etc. I accept these things as well as constructive criticism openly. I'm completely fascinated by this thread and I believe in learning anything from anyone that will ultimately make me a better electrician.

I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon!
Hello Chris, Welcome aboard.....:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.