Electric Al
4,823 Posts
Just a question !

Why are your pics always upside down ? :laughing:

Or Sideways ?:laughing::laughing:

·
ET rocks
2,875 Posts
Exterior service disconnect to main lug? OK, it's cool. i was gonna rib you about length of SEC's.:thumbsup:

Slow down, would ya?

Did you write ":censored:you, siding guy" on the riser?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I don't think we would get away with notching the bottom (top?) of the joist like that. No pvc heater huh? Did you get any help to pull in the conductors?

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think we would get away with notching the bottom (top?) of the joist like that. No pvc heater huh? Did you get any help to pull in the conductors?
Hot box is dying, the ends get hotter than the center and tomorrow comes wire, 4/0-4/0-2/0-2 al

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Exterior service disconnect to main lug? OK, it's cool. i was gonna rib you about length of SEC's.:thumbsup:

Slow down, would ya?

Did you write ":censored:you, siding guy" on the riser?
No, but the 3/16 x 3" lags I use says it for me.

Hope they have a 7/16 head on a impact gun.

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is that panel in a closet?
Yes, 36x40, homeowner wants to put all his media equipment in there. Funny however, I have no outlets in it on the contract .

·
ET rocks
2,875 Posts
Can't use closets, baths or kitchens here, but i'm ok with that.

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can't use closets, baths or kitchens here, but i'm ok with that.
They got no problem with it out here as long as it's not used as a clothes closet and meets minimum size requirements. Levitt, a post ww I I builder placed them in master bedroom closet. Upgrades on those houses are a pita

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Normally I like your work but I think the notched joist is hack.
I definitely was having an off day. I should have just ran 4/0 ser instead if getting fancy. Not like the consumer or contrators care anymore as long as thwe plate screws are inline.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Started at 12 noon, cleaning up now.
Not being wise at all, nice work looks good, but how far was the pvc run? What size PVC? Are the floors concrete, I see the pvc entering the bottom of the tub which means that piece was done from the panel to ?? and then a pvc going up about 14'. Into the house.

How long did you expect to take, how many guys did you have ( i assume just you) and what are some ROUGH numbers you get for that in your area?

I think I can do that in 1 hour with 1 eye tied behind my face.

·
ET rocks
2,875 Posts
Not being wise at all, nice work looks good, but how far was the pvc run? What size PVC? Are the floors concrete, I see the pvc entering the bottom of the tub which means that piece was done from the panel to ?? and then a pvc going up about 14'. Into the house.

How long did you expect to take, how many guys did you have ( i assume just you) and what are some ROUGH numbers you get for that in your area?

I think I can do that in 1 hour with 1 eye tied behind my face.
Oh crap, it's on now.

Pic 2 is upside down. That's a wood subfloor.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts