Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

My name is Dan MacIsaac and Im from Halifax,Nova Scotia, Canada. I just completed my first year working in the trade and absolutely loved it. Being a 1st year apprentice I was very lucky to work with a great crew who allowed me to tie in panels, transformers, and various other devices. One thing that I love about being an apprentice is that i get to learn something new everyday!

Im looking forward to being apart of this site and hearing from other electricians from all over the world. I am always looking for new experiences, so if anyone knows of companies or organizations that hire apprentice electricians from another province or country let me know :thumbsup:

Cheers

-Dan MacIsaac

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hi there,

My name is Dan MacIsaac and Im from Halifax,Nova Scotia, Canada. I just completed my first year working in the trade and absolutely loved it. Being a 1st year apprentice I was very lucky to work with a great crew who allowed me to tie in panels, transformers, and various other devices. One thing that I love about being an apprentice is that i get to learn something new everyday!

Im looking forward to being apart of this site and hearing from other electricians from all over the world. I am always looking for new experiences, so if anyone knows of companies or organizations that hire apprentice electricians from another province or country let me know :thumbsup:

Cheers

-Dan MacIsaac
Hello Dan Welcome aboard...:thumbsup:

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
Hello Dan.......welcome to the looney bin.
I'm also from NS.......Cape Breton here.....a loooooooong time removed from being an apprentice though. What contractor are you working for in Halifax? I know a lot of guys in and around the city.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts