Electrician Talk banner

221 - 237 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I remember reading his posts back in the day. Took me this long to register, but I felt it was time to add in to the voices and send him my regards. Never actually got to talk to him here as I was never registered, though it was a pleasure to read his comments and it seemed we had a lot of opinions in common. I hope his family finds peace and know he is in a better place now. Cheers Harry, see you soon.

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
61,099 Posts
I remember reading his posts back in the day. Took me this long to register, but I felt it was time to add in to the voices and send him my regards. Never actually got to talk to him here as I was never registered, though it was a pleasure to read his comments and it seemed we had a lot of opinions in common. I hope his family finds peace and know he is in a better place now. Cheers Harry, see you soon.
Harry was one of the good ones for sure. Always a pleasure to read his commentary. Kind of miss that about the past times here.

·
Super Moderator
16,356 Posts
Harry and I agreed on very little. But we each respected each others view point. A good lesson for me, for sure.
I miss the guy. I hated his large print conservative links all the time, but would gladly put up with them to have him back.
Like he used to say. "you're a good man"! Or just "good man".

·
Conservitum Americum
8,730 Posts
I wish I had known him.

Reactions: backstay

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
Harry was a fine human being. He was one of the first to welcome me to ET and I always looked forward to his posts.

I will truly miss him.
likewise. well spoken. miss ya Harry.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Harry commented a lot on politics, but never with the vitriol and personnel attacks that are now common practice. A lesson we can all learn from.

·
Registered
31,149 Posts
Harry commented a lot on politics, but never with the vitriol and personnel attacks that are now common practice. A lesson we can all learn from.
WE (90% of those posting on political threads) are guilty of this to some extent.

Harry would have wanted you to vote for Trump,

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
Reactions: wendon and mgraw

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
I believe Rich is in a better place where there is not much at all to be worried about.
That is the indoctrination we are all subjected to.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sad Stuff

Here is the obit.

http://massachusetts.obituaries.funeral.com/2015/11/14/richard-carr/

Full Notice for those nearby

http://www.brascofuneralhome.com/book-of-memories/2286283/Carr-Richard/service-details.php

Richard Carr of Newton, passed away unexpectedly November 7th, 2015 at the Brigham & Women’s Hospital in Boston at the age of 55. Born on December 12, 1959 in White Plains, NY; son of the late Robert and Jane (Rusk) Carr, Richie was raised and lived most of his life in Newton. A graduate of Newton North High School, Richie went on to Coyne School of Electricity. He was employed as a Master Electrician throughout his life owning & operating his own business “Richard A. Carr Electrical”. He was a member of the Electrical Forum and the International Dart Association. He had a love of dogs especially his own “Harry”. Richie is survived by his loving & devoted wife of 26 years Margaret M. “Peggy” Mancuso, his dear brother & sister Robert Carr and his wife Michaela Dewale of Augusta, GA and Susan Carr and her husband Leonard “Lenny” Shine of North Canton CT. In addition he is survived by several nieces & nephews. Relatives & Friends are respectfully invited to attend a Graveside Funeral Service in celebration of Richard’s Life at Calvary Cemetery, 250 High Street, WALTHAM on Friday November 20th at 1:00 p.m. The Brasco & Sons Memorial Chapels of WALTHAM assisted the family with arrangements.
I haven't been on here for awhile, in fact, today is my first log in. I remember this guy. Sad news. First thing I saw.

221 - 237 of 237 Posts