Electrician Talk banner

41 - 60 of 237 Posts

·
WWMDSD
214 Posts
This blows, way to young. Harry is the only one I pmed back and forth with about stuff here, he always answered right away and seemed like a guy who genuinely wanted to help.
We'll miss ya bud

·
Registered
12,167 Posts

·
Banned
39,722 Posts
From the obit Lou, and yeah, Steve is my name....

sheesh i feel like a real heel now:(, posted stuff to get a rise outta him here for YEARS

He went off in the Faux news stratosphere , but never went off on me...

~CS~

·
Registered
12,376 Posts

sheesh i feel like a real heel now:(, posted stuff to get a rise outta him here for YEARS

~CS~
Rich was not like that. He didn't bad talk members, the opposite really. He like the give and take.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Harry will be missed!

He was just as great a guy on the phone as he was here. He might have tried to get a rise out of people, but he would have turned right around and helped them out too.

He will be greatly missed, I wish all the best for his family not only now but for the future days they will miss is voice, sarcasm and love!

·
Registered
14,472 Posts

~CS~
If you really can't stand someone -- then they must be family !

Even Gomez Addams figured that out ! :laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I am very saddened to hear this news. I have two friends in my profile, Harry was one of them. I will be praying for his family. He was a good man.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Harry was the heart and soul of this forum and we are all better for having known him, if only in these pages. We've had our spats but his discernible good nature and love for his fellow man always shone through. He was a man of principle and I respected him. I take solace in the fact he's received his reward and his work is done. Go in peace tradesman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Electrical Contractor
9,327 Posts
RIP Harry, you're going to be sorely missed. A conservative with class was what he was. His kind are in short supply. Condolences to his family and friends. ET won't be the same without him. Who's going to keep the global warming crowd honest now??:(:(:(

·
THE "BIG RED MACHINE"
3,416 Posts
I haven't been on this site in over a year but just learned about Harry. I'm crushed. He was always so kind and rational. Rich, you will be missed. RIP.
(formerly yrman- old Id won't let me post anymore.)
Good to hear from you amigo

41 - 60 of 237 Posts