Electrician Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Working on an old Hayes Box ( 3 Jump amp fuse style) It is the one like they had when you ran the 'lectricline' in the 70's. Anyways, I am trying to remove the amp diolater to replace it with a new Matrix X2000 series and I can't remove it. Also, do you prefer the X2000 or the XB2000 series?

Hopefully I can get this going without having to run a tripass on the ingoing circuit pathway switch.

any input is helpful!

Thanks,
-Ol Sparky.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Working on an old Hayes Box ( 3 Jump amp fuse style) It is the one like they had when you ran the 'lectricline' in the 70's. Anyways, I am trying to remove the amp diolater to replace it with a new Matrix X2000 series and I can't remove it. Also, do you prefer the X2000 or the XB2000 series?

Hopefully I can get this going without having to run a tripass on the ingoing circuit pathway switch.

any input is helpful!

Thanks,
-Ol Sparky.
What is it that your working on.?

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Ol Sparky said:
Working on an old Hayes Box ( 3 Jump amp fuse style) It is the one like they had when you ran the 'lectricline' in the 70's. Anyways, I am trying to remove the amp diolater to replace it with a new Matrix X2000 series and I can't remove it. Also, do you prefer the X2000 or the XB2000 series? Hopefully I can get this going without having to run a tripass on the ingoing circuit pathway switch. any input is helpful! Thanks, -Ol Sparky.
Say what????

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I'm only with the 4 jump amp style ones... Much newer technology.
It's no longer analog signal passing through the transeivers.
They bumped up the hertz ratio and made them all digital!
You need to get up to speed on the variable frequency models as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You are still working on that? :eek:
You posted the same question in 2012, I hope it's a t+m job. :)
Hence the title "Having problems with this AGAIN" the problem is back. We shut the hayes box down and gave it new capacitors and jump fuses, but the customer is having issues again.

·
Florida resident
3,898 Posts
we answered this question many times before it's the flux capacitor

·
Big Member
319 Posts
There is an upgrade replacement part that fixes all the problems but it is made of unobtanium so they are always out of stock and backordered, but this is your lucky day because I have a stock of them Just send me $249.95 plus tax, shipping and handling, lets see just make it $900 each and let me know how many you need and I will next day them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts