Electrician Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum but have been 'surfing' posts for awhile. 'Nice break' (surfer language for a good forum)! I was posting to get feedback on any IBEW Members that have worked out of the hall in Hi. Positive or negative, haters included you are welcome! I believe in 'free press' it's your choice. Found a hater in a post after doing a Hawaii search in Union Topics but I am equally interested in some real-time experience with dealing with 1186. Why? Because as I signed in, I Question Authority! Mahalo!

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
35,177 Posts
I like 1186. I'm not a member. They have never given me an ounce of trouble or hassle. They just were not as open to people of all races and creeds forty years ago as they are now. God bless them for having made the change as well as they have. I hope my son goes 1186 when he is ready to become an electrician.

·
Senile Member
35,177 Posts
No one with Hawaii work experience?
Lots and lots and lots of it,
Lots and lots and lots of it,
Lots and lots and lots of iiiiiitttttttttt

LOTS and lots and lots of it.

Sung to the lone ranger tune.

·
Senile Member
35,177 Posts
You pass hundreds of my projects every day pretty much unless Wainae is your only drive in which case then only a few dozen out there.

·
Senile Member
35,177 Posts
Work experience through the Union Hall?
I've hired union guys, I never worked through the union hall. Does it need capitol letters, I am so ignorant of the proper English, I slept thru school during that class.

·
Senile Member
35,177 Posts
Have you got specific questions? I have 2 inlaws that are members, I could ask them if you like.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.