Electrician Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good day to all

i work for a major electrical wholesaler -- i am not here to advertise, so i will never say which one. i am located in southwestern ontario.

i am here to learn; mostly about the issues you have on a day-to-day basis so i can help my company improve in terms of how we provide our services, what we stock, how we quote jobs... and just generally how we can be better at providing you what you need to better do your jobs.

if you want to bitch & complain about anything related to the purchasing side of your job, feel free to direct it at me. i will not take it personally; i will always assume you are referring to one of my competitors, or at least another branch of my company.

and as i will never say who i work for, i also will never discuss pricing in any but the most general of terms.

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
32,176 Posts
Macmikeman quickly googles seeing if any wholesalers in Windsor or Essex County.........

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
good day to all

i work for a major electrical wholesaler -- i am not here to advertise, so i will never say which one. i am located in southwestern ontario.

i am here to learn; mostly about the issues you have on a day-to-day basis so i can help my company improve in terms of how we provide our services, what we stock, how we quote jobs... and just generally how we can be better at providing you what you need to better do your jobs.

if you want to bitch & complain about anything related to the purchasing side of your job, feel free to direct it at me. i will not take it personally; i will always assume you are referring to one of my competitors, or at least another branch of my company.

and as i will never say who i work for, i also will never discuss pricing in any but the most general of terms.
Welcome aboard...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
782 Posts
good day to all

Welcome to ET

1 - 4 of 4 Posts