Electrician Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, the name is Shane from up here in Canada, Toronto:thumbsup:.
started electrical doing residental services, knob and tube, rewires, reno's ect.. Did that for about 4 years, now in the union (local 353) doing mostly highrise condo's for about another 4 years. Got my licence 2.5 years ago also got my fire alarm licence recently. Great site, I been up a few nights reading the info on here:thumbup:. looking to learn some more and chat about the trade and tools with you all.
cheers:D

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
started electrical doing residental services, knob and tube, rewires, reno's ect.. Did that for about 4 years, now in the union (local 353) doing mostly highrise condo's for about another 4 years. Got my licence 2.5 years ago also got my fire alarm licence recently. Great site, I been up a few nights reading the info on here:thumbup:. looking to learn some more and chat about the trade and tools with you all.

Welcome to ET enjoy the show....:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
Welcome to the forum.......I hope we can help you ...and you can help us.

It's lots of fun, and sometimes a little frustrating. :laughing::cry::yawn: ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts