Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im a journeyman inside wireman from local 11 just wanted to introduce myself. Im glad i ran into this website i have been looking for one for awhile.:thumbup:

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
OK who is going to lay down odds that this dude is Rewire ......? Maybe we should shake up all the newbies...push a couple of buttons.....see if he rattles...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK who is going to lay down odds that this dude is Rewire ......? Maybe we should shake up all the newbies...push a couple of buttons.....see if he rattles...
what are you talking about i just joined to chat with other sparkys if its going to be like this im out, **** it.

·
Super Moderator
21,937 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We have a few paranoid schizophrenics on the forum. They believe that every new guy that joins is some else that they don't like. Just sit back and watch the show. :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
Licensed Electrical Contractor
11,753 Posts
Guys, chill out. If you suspect a new member is an alias please just let us know. We will check IPs and locations.

Daddy, welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Daddyprimetime=dipsy?

either way welcome to the forum, it is just your timing was kind of strange.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Daddyprimetime=dipsy?

either way welcome to the forum, it is just your timing was kind of strange.
Timing? i was looking for answers on google and it brought me to this site. I didnt know sparky's had a forum i thought it was pretty cool. But I really dont put up with to much BS. I left the games in grade school. Just wanted to talk with experience electricians i wanted to know how **** is in other parts of the country. I pretty much wanted to know if it was as slow every where else as it is in Cali.:whistling2:

·
Senior Moment
7,771 Posts
Primetime, are your solar panels still working at full output? I was curious of your failure rate now they have been up there awhile.

·
mike
4 Posts
Boy sounds like i should wait a couple days before i say hi.Joined yesterday I have been reading for awhile sounds like a great forum look foward chattting with everyone

1 - 20 of 25 Posts