Electrician Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My name is Robbie and Im from Denver Colorado. I've been a electrician for five years and I love it. I've manly done commercial anything from high rises to hospitals. I have done residential on the side.
I came across this site doing some research. This is an awesome place to ask questions and bounce ideas around. So i look forward to asking some questions and hopefully answering some too.

Thanks, RobT1221:thumbsup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey guys. My name is Robbie and Im from Denver Colorado. I've been a electrician for five years and I love it. I've manly done commercial anything from high rises to hospitals. I have done residential on the side.
I came across this site doing some research. This is an awesome place to ask questions and bounce ideas around. So i look forward to asking some questions and hopefully answering some too.

Hey Robbie! Welcome to the board!! :thumbup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

:thumbup:Welcome to the forum:thumbup:This is an awesome place to learn somthig new every day and get a good trade related laugh:laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nice to have you Rob, I like the following line in your opening post:

I've manly done commercial anything from high rises to hospitals. RobT1221:thumbsup:
That's good cus we like Manly around here- no fems running around with tool belts on. :laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts