Electrician Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member at ElectricianTalk.com. I am an Electrical Contractor as well as a Master Electrician and own and operate a small company called Bestway Electrical Contractors Limited. We also go by the name "Bestway Electric" and operate in southern Ontario, mostly in the Greater Toronto Area.

Bestway Electric was started by my father in May 1956. I started helping my dad around the shop in 1961 when I was only 6 years old. Today I'm hoping that at least one of my two boys would carry on the show because this business has been good to us. We have a good number of really great customers and have nurtured some solid relationships over the years.

I have a broad-based background of experience. Before getting into providing mainly service work, I had specialized in being a "controls contractor" serving mainly HVAC contractors. Since the mid 90's we find our work in the Residential, Commercial and Industrial environments. Due to our small workforce, we target the smaller jobs. In any case, we are always approachable and professional.

Therefore, I would be very happy to share some of my experiences with you as well as hope that I can draw some knowledge from your experiences too.

·
Administrator
EC
22,589 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We do have many Canadian members here at Electricians Talk.

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
61,467 Posts
Welcome aboard @JeffnToronto!

Enjoy your ride here.

Lol, you and I have similar backgrounds.

·
Registered
Scada Supervisor
2,723 Posts
Welcome
This is a great place to learn, so start by browsing some of the areas that interest you to start your learning path. When you ask a question please give as much information as you can, and you will get a more professional response. When you ask a question without details we are not mind readers and people will let you know. It is part of the trade to be tough skinned but it is one of the most tight nit trades there is. Also if you post a question please come back and give us the outcome, allot of original posters never tell us the outcome.
Good luck
Cowboy
P.S. Harry/Blackdog says Welcome.

·
Premium Member
18,841 Posts
I'm a new member at ElectricianTalk.com. I am an Electrical Contractor as well as a Master Electrician and own and operate a small company called Bestway Electrical Contractors Limited. We also go by the name "Bestway Electric" and operate in southern Ontario, mostly in the Greater Toronto Area.

Bestway Electric was started by my father in May 1956. I started helping my dad around the shop in 1961 when I was only 6 years old. Today I'm hoping that at least one of my two boys would carry on the show because this business has been good to us. We have a good number of really great customers and have nurtured some solid relationships over the years.

I have a broad-based background of experience. Before getting into providing mainly service work, I had specialized in being a "controls contractor" serving mainly HVAC contractors. Since the mid 90's we find our work in the Residential, Commercial and Industrial environments. Due to our small workforce, we target the smaller jobs. In any case, we are always approachable and professional.

Therefore, I would be very happy to share some of my experiences with you as well as hope that I can draw some knowledge from your experiences too.
How come when you guys vacation in Florida you refuse to tip?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm a new member at ElectricianTalk.com. I am an Electrical Contractor as well as a Master Electrician and own and operate a small company called Bestway Electrical Contractors Limited. We also go by the name "Bestway Electric" and operate in southern Ontario, mostly in the Greater Toronto Area

How can I contact you with questions?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts