Electrician Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought that I would say hi.

I am a Industrial Electrician/Millwright. Currently I am working for my city's pollution control department.

I have to maintain 6 pollution control plants, 37 pumping stations along with 7 fresh water supply stations.

Always a challenge and always learning something new.

Nice to be here and look forward to helping out when I can. ;)

·
Super Moderator
21,929 Posts
Welcome

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
just thought that i would say hi.

I am a industrial electrician/millwright. Currently i am working for my city's pollution control department.

I have to maintain 6 pollution control plants, 37 pumping stations along with 7 fresh water supply stations.

Nice to be here and look forward to helping out when i can. ;)

welcome!

·
Registered
12,412 Posts

I am a Industrial Electrician/Millwright. Currently I am working for my city's pollution control department.

First off, do you know what a millwright is? Secondly, don't ask any questions referring to your user name. Thirdly, welcome here. We always like to hear from newcomers......if they think the way we do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First off, do you know what a millwright is? Secondly, don't ask any questions referring to your user name. Thirdly, welcome here. We always like to hear from newcomers......if they think the way we do.
LOL

First if you are asking me what a millwright is then....Yes.
Second......not sure what you are getting at.
Thirdly not quite sure how to take that. But Thanks?
:rolleyes:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts

Hello!:)

Welcome to the forum enjoy the ride...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts