Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day everyone,

I live in Newcastle Australia. Did my apprenticeship with a small company in the residential field. Mainly doing maintenance and small renos and such. After ten years with them and the arrival of my first born felt I needed a change.
So got a job with a bigger company servicing an open cut mine in the hunter valley ( about 2 hrs away). Enjoying the change so far. Feel like my interest in the electrical trade has been recharged.
This site came to my attention while I was looking for new tools to signify the job change. Realize how little I know about a lot of things electrical and am very keen to learn from this forum.
Cheers
Clay

·
Super Moderator
21,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Clay

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
G'day everyone,

I live in Newcastle Australia. Did my apprenticeship with a small company in the residential field. Mainly doing maintenance and small renos and such. After ten years with them and the arrival of my first born felt I needed a change.
So got a job with a bigger company servicing an open cut mine in the hunter valley ( about 2 hrs away). Enjoying the change so far. Feel like my interest in the electrical trade has been recharged.
This site came to my attention while I was looking for new tools to signify the job change. Realize how little I know about a lot of things electrical and am very keen to learn from this forum.
Cheers
Clay
Welcome to the forum enjoy the fun..:thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts